Chris's Metal Detecting Page!
Tesoro Tejon and Vaquero"
The Tesoro Tejón and Vaquero have been around for about a decade, yet these metal detectors continue to perform as well as (and often better than) more recent units.
It's time for a book that's not only an advanced user manual, but also a celebration of these two great machines.
That book is here! I'm happy to announce...
Equivalent to about a 100-page print book, this new ebook represents years of field experience. It has several photos, all of which will display in full color if you have a color-capable reader.
• Detailed comparisons of the two models
• Learning to interpret the single audio tone
• Coin hunting with the Tejon / Vaquero
• Working "in the iron"
• An in-depth look at ground balancing
• Numerous tips for getting the most from your Tejon or Vaquero!
To show how these machines fit into the current technological landscape, the book also offers:
• Rational thoughts on brand & model comparisons
• Discussion of analog vs. digital metal detectors, and why analog is still viable
• Field comparison with a current top-shelf digital machine
Whether you're already a long-time owner of one of these machines, or you're considering the purchase of one, this book has something for you.
Right now it's available exclusively as an e-book! It's for sale in the Amazon Kindle Store.
If you don't already have a Kindle Reader, the best deal right now in price vs. features seems to be the Kindle Fire HD 7" tablet. I would get the one "Without Special Offers", because then there's no advertising. You can pick up the 8 GB version here or the 16 GB version here. Either of these work well for ebooks with color illustrations (older readers show them in B&W).
You can really show your support for this website by using these links to purchase your stuff. I really hope you enjoy my new ebook.
Thanks for reading!!